MrCoin is run by Shinrai.
Our team is made up of fun, laid back and coffee-addict software engineers, economists, lawyers, and fintech experts. Our mission is to make everyone’s relationship to Bitcoin, to Ethereum, and to similar cryptocurrencies easy and entertaining anywhere, anytime. We pride ourselves in being part of the progress, or as we rather call it, the revolution, aiming to make payment systems more accessible, secure, and cheaper to everyone in the world.
From November 2021, CoinCash will carry on MrCoin’s services and intellectual heritage.
Why did we decide that CoinCash is the most suitable to carry on our legacy?
In 2017, CoinCash entered the market - which was quite undeveloped at the time - as the second player in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges. The company, which started its journey from a small café in Budapest, with only 4 employees, quickly outgrew itself and became a real competitor. After only 1-2 years, this friendly competition between the two companies was quite close. In the meantime, our relationship developed and got closer, as the common goal and pioneering role in the financial revolution have brought the two companies closer together.
Attila Mogyorósi and Gábor Galántai, the founders of CoinCash, popularized cryptocurrencies at countless occasions in conferences and discussions, while creating a professional, cohesive, committed and cheerful “crypto family” of nearly twenty people.
Thanks to the common vision and goals, the synergy of CoinCash and MrCoin, keeping in mind the previous spirit, is working with new developments and services to make the opportunities offered by cryptocurrencies easy, fast and available to everyone around the globe.
We are proud of:
- serving tens of thousands of clients over the years
- being a founding member of the Hungarian Bitcoin Association
- running the Bitcoin Budapest Meetup group, which currently has more than 3,000 members
- setting up Hungary's first Bitcoin ATM in 2014 and operating four cryptocurrency ATMs as of today
- starting Hungary's first online Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies exchange service offering 420 different crypto assets to clients, which supply is unique globally
- having been invited to countless places in recent years to talk about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. We are always overjoyed to accept these invitations. Therefore, we would like to thank the following companies, organizations, and universities for the opportunities: Bankárképző (Institute for Training and Consulting in Banking Ltd.), Boston Consulting Group, Budapesti Business School, CIB Bank, CEU, Corvinus University, Deloitte, DLabs, EIT Digital, ELTE Summer University, National Association of Young Entrepreneurs, Generali Fund Management, Győr County Chamber of Commerce, Heller Farkas College, Komarom University, Kurt Academy, MKB Bank, Spark Institute,Trocellen, Unicredit;
- speaking at many conferences: B-DAY, Blockchaineum, DLD Tel Aviv, Fintech Radar, Fintech Show, Genezis 2.0., HWSW Mobile, LEAP, Slush, SMART 2017, Pioneers, Portofolio Finance IT, Startup Lab, Startup Safari, T-Systems Hungary Symposium, Wolves Summit;
- being the experts of the crypto market segment called Kriptopedia of Hungary’s most famous financial radio show, Jazzy Radio’s weekly Millasreggeli
- being written about in: Forbes, Figyelo, HVG, Portfolio, Privatbankar, Magyar Hirlap, Magyar Nemzet, Nepszava, NOL.hu, Index.hu, Origo.hu, VS.hu, Computerworld, Tozsdeforum, Fintechzone, Vilaggazdasag, Nok Lapja, Cointelegraph, a Budapest Business Journal, BREAKERMAG and in many other offline or online media coverages
- participating in TV and radio shows at: Duna TV, RTL Klub, TV2, Kossuth Radio, Lanchid Radio, Tilos Radio, Gazdasag Radio, Inforadio, Trend FM, EURONEWS, and at György Baló's show
- winning the opportunity to be among the 14 teams out of 530 who participated in Startup Sauna's 5-week intensive startup development course in Finland in 2015
- winning the “Best Fintech Startup” award in 2016 at Central European Startup Awards
- providing Dream Jobs
- being Aware Entrepreneurs. (The Initiative for Conscious Business Culture is a growing community of conscious entrepreneurs in Hungary.)
Although we are bound by strong ties to the Central and Eastern European region, we serve clients in almost every country where bank transfer exists.