This page (and any documents referred to in it) contains the terms which apply to your use of our website www.mrcoin.eu whether are a visitor or a registered user. If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please contact Selachii LLP, 96 Kensington High Street, London, W8 4SG.
You should read these terms carefully before you start to use the site. By using the site, you accept these terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
WHO WE ARE
www.mrcoin.eu is a website operated by MrCoin Ltd ("we" or "us"). Please note the following details about us:
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08994240 and have our registered office at c/o Selachii LLP Solicitors, 96 Kensington High Street, London, W8 4SG.
- We are regulated by Companies House.
- We are a limited company.
We allow you to access to our site on a temporary basis only. We reserve the right to change or remove the service we provide via our site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may require users to register with our site in order to access some parts of it, or the whole site, at our discretion.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to enable you to have access to our site, including (but not limited to) a suitable and stable internet connection. You are also responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Amount of bitcoins sent to your Bitcoin address
When we receive your wire and process your order we deduct our fee and any bank fees that may occur. The remaining amount gets converted into bitcoins using market rates applicable at the time of the conversion, then sent to the Bitcoin address you provided. We use our best efforts to fulfill your order at the best price available, however MRCOIN DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR CONVERSION RATE. Your bank may charge additional fees to wire your funds.
Once the bitcoins are sent out to the address specified by you we can't refund your order. Please make sure you spell your bitcoin address properly, we can't give refunds if you misspelled your bitcoin addresses. We do check if your Bitcoin address is a proper address, however we have no way of checking if you really control it. If you change your mind and rather not want to buy bitcoins, but you have already wired the order amount to us, we can give you a refund in case we didn't send out your bitcoins yet. We take a 3% processing fee and send the remaining to you. We also deduct any bank fees that may occur for refunds.
You pay your own bank fees, and we pay ours. Make sure to send the wire with shared costs (on most internet banking websites this will show as SHA for cost). Should any unexpected bank fee occur on our end (eg. you pass your fees to us) we will deduct from your order before buying bitcoins for you or before issuing a refund.
The minimum amount of bitcoin one customer can buy or sell is €10. In order to conform anti-money laundering rules the maximum amount of bitcoins one customer can buy or sell is defined in our AML policy.
We can't guarantee your order will be processed if you misspelled or completely missed your order number in the "message to beneficiary" field of your bank transfer. Therefore please make sure it is always spelled correctly. Having said that - if you sent your wire and haven't received your bitcoins in 4 working days - or you believe there has been a mistake then don't hesitate to get in touch - we're here to help. Also make sure to have your email address and phone number submitted correctly, this helps a lot with helping you and troubleshooting.
KYC and AML
MrCoin is not an anonymous Bitcoin buying and selling service. In accordance with our KYC and AML policies, we reserve the right to carry out additional checks for any particular transaction whether we are suspicious as to the transaction or if we are simply carrying out spot checks.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You must not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, kowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in order to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
You also agree not to:
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third part.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material it contains. Those materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world, and we reserve all our rights in this respect.
You may download extracts and print off one copy only of any page(s) from our site for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may also draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
However, you must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed or downloaded and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video and/or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any related text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged in any printouts, copies or downloads.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us.
RELIANCE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the commentary and other materials posted on our site, these are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not accept any liability arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any registered user, visitor to our site, or by any third party.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
We aim to review and update our site regularly, however we cannot guarantee that the material on our site will not be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the content of our site at any time and we are entitled to suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely without notice.
We do not give any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the material displayed on our site.
To the extent that the law allows us to do so, we (and other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us) expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of profit, loss of income, or loss of goodwill.
We do not exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not:
- misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack, or by any other means.
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site, or due to your downloading any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not however establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy above, and you must own the website from which you are linking.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to third party sites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. You acknowledge that we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW