- This policy is the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Policy of MrCoin Ltd (MrCoin). Any questions relating to this policy should be directed to Selachii LLP, 96 Kensington High Street, London, W8 4SG.
- The purpose of this AML is to ensure not only that MrCoin are compliant with current legislation and requirements, but also to show that they take any form of illegitimate use of their services seriously.
- Money laundering is where proceeds of crime are disguised so to give the appearance of a legitimate income. MrCoin will not tolerate any client abusing their services for such matters.
- If MrCoin suspect any client is abusing their services for the purposes of money laundering, MrCoin reserve the right to suspend any transactions pending the outcome of an internal investigation. MrCoin reserve the right to report any suspicious activities to the police or relevant authorities without the client's knowledge.
In accordance with the current industry best practice guidelines, MrCoin have:
- Appointed a Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Established a risk based approach towards assessing and managing the money laundering risks to the business
- Established and maintain risk based customer due diligence and obtain identification and proof of address in accordance with KYC (know your customer) which includes enhanced due diligence checks for customers which may present a higher risk, this will be determined at the sole discretion of MrCoin.
- Established and maintain risk based systems and procedures to monitor ongoing client activity.
- Have procedure for flagging and reporting suspicious activity.
- Any client is subject to having their transaction frozen should MrCoin be suspicious of fraudulent activity or any activity, which may be related to money laundering.
As part of our AML policy, we ensure that any client agreeing to use our services, is also agreeing - if it is requested by MrCoin - to provide us with identification documentation, including but not limited to the high resolution (300 DPI) color scan of all sides of the following Personal Identity Documents and/or Proof of Address Documents:
Personal Identity Documents:
- Current valid full EU or non EU Passport
- Current valid National ID card
- Current valid Driving License
Proof of Address Documents:
- Recent Utility Bill — Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone (Not mobile phones)
- Bank Statement
Daily Limit Monthly Limit Requirements Level 0 crypto: unlimited
No requirement Level 1 crypto: unlimited
1) Verified mobile phone number
2) Verified e-mail address
3) Full Name
4) Bank account number
Level 2 crypto: unlimited
Level 1 +
High resolution photo of:
1) Your bank card showing your name and with number and expiration date concealed
2) A handwritten paper showing "Undersigned [name] I wish to exchange bitcoin on MRCOIN.EU, [signature]"
Level 3 crypto: unlimited
Level 2 +
1) High resolution color scan of all sides of Government issued Photo ID
2) High resolution color scan of all sides of Proof of Residence
3) Photo of you holding your IDs and a handwritten paper showing a text that we provide
Face-to-face meeting with one of our designated employees for due diligence
Level 4 crypto: unlimited
fiat: > €50,000
fiat: > €500,000
Level 3 +
Please contact us for enhanced due diligence.
- Personal Identity Documents:
- We require the documents to be sent to us in high quality (300 DPI) colour format. If the documents have more than one side then we require all sides to be sent to us. We reserve the right to reject any documents, which do not comply with the above.
- We reserve the right to require additional information at any time to verify the client's identification and any further information that may be required to satisfy the Money Laundering Regulations.